Poochie Bells® - Classic Be You
: In stock
: Dog Care
- 2 sets of bells
- Approximately 26" long
- Easily hangs from a door knob or hook in wall
- Made in the USA
- Great potty training tool
1. Introduce - Hang Poochie Bells inside the house on a doorknob or hook next to the door your dog exits to go out and leave it there so it is accessible at all times for your dog to ring.
2. Associate - Every time you let your dog out to potty, bring the dog to the bells to sniff, ring them, and state a command such as “Outside, ring your bells!”, praise the dog, then take him/her out to potty. We do not recommend playing with or giving the dog a treat at that time. You want him/her to associate ringing the bells with potty time only.
3. Praise & Repeat - Throughout conditioning, continue your command, be consistent and praise your dog for their attention and wanted behavior. Consistency is key.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.